Senior Health Care

Best Hospitals In The US For Senior Health Care

Where To Find Geriatric Hospitals?

When the time comes in our lives to confront the reality of aging, we like reassuring ourselves that the best we need to do is age well. And we focus on what must be done to counter poor vision, weight issues or diminishing virility.  Discussing regular exercises, eating healthy and in moderation hardly qualify as hot topics.

As our loved ones grow older, it … Continue reading

Professional Senior Home Care

Professional Senior Home Care – How To Find One?

Is Home Care Right For My Loved One Or Me?

One of the most important things for families is the safety and the well-being of their elderly members. We believe that people who raised us deserve the best possible care, especially when they truly need it. That is particularly important if they suffer from the different conditions or remain disabled.

Unfortunately, the current living conditions force many of the younger … Continue reading

3019942-poster-p-the-marketing-challenge-of-99-dna-testing-company-23andme

The Secrets Behind DNA Testing

DNA testing is perhaps among the greatest breakthroughs in modern science especially in the field of medicine. Today, DNA testing is the epitome of human health science and other scientific fields as it helps in answering and offering solutions to some of the difficult human challenges.  The secrets behind DNA testing are consigned within the various ways it is used in the society today. From genetic testing for paternity tests … Continue reading

old car

When Is The Right Time To Stop Driving?

Driving is a part of everyday life for most people, no matter what our is age. The problem is that the older we get, the more we struggle with health issues that can affect our ability to drive safely.

Many adults face a dilemma as our parents reach old age: do we ignore the signs of memory and vision problems so that our parents can retain their independence, or do … Continue reading

IRS Tax form

Guide For Seniors Preparing Taxes

Did You Know That Once You Are A Senior Citizen Your Tax Obligations And Deductions Change?

If you receive social security, and that is your only source of income, then you do not need to file a tax return this year (as social security is not included as part of your gross income.

However, if you have other sources of income on top of your social security, and your income … Continue reading

wellness visit

Senior Wellness Check-Ups Once A Year And Every Year!

For all seniors  with Medicare insurance coverage, an annual medical check-up is recommended. Regardless of how healthy and robust you may be feeling, this check-up, alternatively referred to as seniors “Annual Wellness” visit is vital as it seeks to offer some preventive methods that could go a long way in maintaining your overall health.

So, What Does This Annual Office Visit Include? Let’s Find Out.

Continue reading

Lab tests

DNA- Ancestry Testing And You

The DNA in your body is 99.9 percent indistinguishable to 99.9 percent of other individuals’ DNA. Shouldn’t something be said about the other 0.1 percent? Varieties in this minor bit of our DNA clarify why people have distinctive health dangers, look like relatives and can some of the time be recognized as having a place with specific ethnic gatherings.

Many times, an individual testing their DNA is not faced with … Continue reading

Medical Clinics

The Differences Among Medical Clinics

Today There Is A Wide Variety Of Clinics That Offer A Variety Of Different Services.

Some are multi-purpose neighborhood health clinics that strive to meet all of your medical needs under one roof.

Other clinics specialize in just one area of the body or a medical speciality such as vein removal, LASIX, dialysis treatment or cancer treatment.

Test clinics offer medical tests like blood tests, MRIs or STD/STI tests.… Continue reading

healthy senior citizens with good medical tests

5 Medical Tests Every Senior Citizen Should Get

When You Are Young You Feel Invincible And You Think You Will Live Forever.

You’re smart enough to know things change when you get older, but a lot of people still think their health is perfectly fine.

Unfortunately, your body might be hiding problems from you, so if you’re a senior citizen there are a few important medical checks you should have carried out.

Hopefully you’ll get the all-clear, but … Continue reading