The friendly local health clinic has become a popular choice for many people.
Clinics now offer almost everything under one roof, including basic blood tests, imaging, emergency medical treatment and even expensive procedures like kidney dialysis and diabetic treatment.
Local clinics make medical care and testing much more convenient for many. Today with everyone being so busy and living such a hectic lifestyle, this makes going to the doctor and having certain tests done so much easier.
Why People Avoid Medical Care
Many people avoid going to their doctor or having their routine test done as they need to because it normally requires so much of their time
Another obstacle is cost. Even if a person has insurance, there are still deductibles and co payments that have to be paid. Many times these can add up to be quite a substantial amount.
What Can Your Clinic Provide?
Many full-service local clinics provide most if not all of the following services today:
• See a local physician for regular exams
• A laboratory for you to get all your blood work completed including lipids, diabetes, PSA screening and STD tests
• A radiology department to take care of MRIs, CAT scans and X Rays
• Most have EKG machines to map your heart’s rhythm
• Many will offer educational information on dealing with various illnesses
A medical clinic can …